ViolaRuth

ViolaRuth

Wanna Play Rainbow Six?Join Us Now On Gamerusher !

Ubisoft has announced that the test server will be broadcast live again for the PC Rainbow Six siege. For more information regarding cheap R6 Credits  look into our own page. You can log on to the test server to try and provide feedback on several game changes and bug fixes to siege.

One of the more notable changes is the addition of options to enable or disable mouse scrolling input for weapon exchanges. The mechanic already has many other competitive first-person shooting games, and the PC siege of the fan base has been demanding that Ubisoft implement this feature after the game is released.

The PC test server also updates Glaz's OTS03 so that it no longer penetrates the castle's roadblock. In Mongolian and other special abilities of pulse, switching is also increased. The last game update will affect the deployable shield. You will no longer be able to prevent other players from jumping over the window and placing a shield next to it.

For the complete patch instructions, you can read Ubisoft's blog post ReDDIT. Should you liked this information along with you would want to get details with regards to R6 Credits  i implore you to pay a visit to our own web-page. Next, we list the bug repair programs that are currently being tested on the server. The test server runs only on Rainbow 6 attacker's PC version, but the game also works on Xbox One and PS4.